ประเภทงาน : เจ้าหน้าที่ความปลอดภัยวิชาชีพ(จป.วิชาชีพ)ประกาศวันที่ : 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2562
Perform legally mandated functions within HSE
- Identify, review, analyse, interpret locally relevant legislation to be applied for Bangkok site
- Deploy legal and group directives and produce action plan and local procedure to ensure adherence to legal obligations
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the environmental aspect and occupational safety risk assessment registration list and produce HSE plan for Bangkok office
- Lead HSE committee and coordinate with local authorities on legal HSE matters
- Lead Bangkok site emergency arrangement and business continuity planning
- Support local HSE inspections and tours
- Set up the yearly plan of HSE activities and budget plan for HSE yearly plan to compliance with Local law.
- Undertake accident, incident and near miss investigation , identifying root cause and drive for improvement
- Provide and / or arrange HSE training as required by law and BT group requirement
- Determine the budget require for HSE improvement
Process Deployment and implementation in HSE areas
- Reviewing ,maintaining the risk assessment and method statements in Engineering Labs ,contractor and including reviewing ITC site activities
- Perform Internal auditing at facilities and project sites in Region APAC against ISO 14001 , OHSAS18001 and project HSE plan
- Responsible for the safety tour arrangement, safety inspection and drive for improvement.
- Drive all functions for management of corrective and preventive actions.
- the implementation, Stabilization and improvement of HSE Directive and group procedure
- Process governance for HSE Management System by HSE data collection, local KPI production and reporting to - Region APAC QHSE Function Head as well as the RCS Division HSE Coordinator and evaluate on site level and leading the improvement actions.
- Be the point of knowledge on HSE matters, providing guidance, support and training as required
- General good educational background with Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management with approval Occupational health and safety certificate as required by law
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- NEBOSH is a plus
Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)
- Good knowledge and experience in implementation of Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001) and standard element , especially feedbacks and problem solving
- Minimum 3-5 years on occupational safety within an office and ideally Mechanical & Electrical project environment or construction Project Environment
- Good knowledge in Thai law
- Drive and conduct problem solving processes using structured problem solving methods.
- Proficiency in English language to lead the HSE committee and able to write HSE plan
- Knowledge in involve bid preparation , budgeting for bid and able to translate the ISO 14001, OHSAS18001 and client requirement into HSE plan
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- Close collaboration with HSE Coordinators networks and relevant stake holder such as Installation Test and commissioning team,
- Process Oriented
- Demonstrated strong leadership skill
- Capable of leading conflict resolution
- Project Environment Experience