Change & Document Controller
ประเภทงาน : โรงงาน/การผลิต/ควบคุมคุณภาพประกาศวันที่ : 14 กุมภาพันธ์ 2562
- Monitoring change activity through the change management system, the change register, and ECNs, helping to expedite change implementation as required.
Organize and lead Change Review Board.
Advising the change requester of the process required through the engineering change notice phasing implementation and controls.
Reviewing change plans and schedules. Planning activities include scheduling the change request and assessing risk and impact.
Report out on metrics by program team and escalate where necessary. Track KPIs and report regularly
Liaise with quality system auditor to conducting post-implementation reviews to validate the results of the change request.
Complete Ad Hoc projects as to require or as directed by Head of Compliance / Quality System.
- Determine, develop, and implement best-practice documentation control processes and procedures
Performs quality system document control function, including document login, tracking, processing, approval, distributing, and archiving and has overall responsibility for document control processes.
- Review document drafts for formatting and making corrections as needed for making documents effective for use.
Maintain electronic file of drafts, edits and approved/effective documents for Electronic Storage and Archiving process.
Distributes documents to relevant person distribute latest revision of documents to relevant person or defined location including recall obsoleted copy.
Administates customer document control portal.
Verifies that TST is using the latest version of external document on Quality Management System. Reviews by comparing controlled document in QMS against related document portal/website.
Assigns document owner to each controlled external document.
Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
Train, support and advise end users on the Document Management System requirements and workflows.
Support the development and implementation of Quality Systems.
Maintenance of Change Management
- Monitoring status of ECN and summarize weekly reports.
- Support the creation and maintenance of the Change Management Process and Methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science other technical degree
- Experience with general ISO-9001/AS 9100 Quality requirements
- Have an understanding of documentation control systems and experience writing SOP’s.
- Ability to analyze and adjust an establish document control system to provide the most effective and efficient document control
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel, Office software.
- Ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines and follow up assignments with a minimum of supervision
- Self-motivated and able to carry tasks through to completion and/ or resolution.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A large output of highly accurate work
- Able to work at AMATA CITY Rayong
7/307 ม.6 แขวงมาบยางพร เขตปลวกแดง จังหวัดระยอง 21000
อีเมล์ : firstname.lastname@example.org โทร : 033658700