• Part of an international technical project team and will be mainly responsible for understanding customer requirements and finish the network design (LLD/DD), project delivery, Network migration and etc.
• Coordinate with internal and/or partner for delivering GSM/UMTS/LTE projects to customer, covering the solution validation, installations, acceptance and handover
• Deal with complex network issues raised by customer, analyze and locate root cause, then provide solution
• Minimum 3 years working experience in the wireless industry
• Strong Telecommunications background, especially working experience with Service Providers in the field of wireless Network, OSS and RF
• Rich work experience with the following technologies/protocols: GSM, UMTS, LTE, IPRAN, RF, Antenna etc…
• Knowledge/experience of site solution &material management would be an advantage.
• Quick learner and self-starter, with a willingness to dive in and learn everything required to be successful on the job.
• Willingness to take ownership of customer solutions and make them successful
• Must have a strong focus on customer satisfaction
• Able to travel and work extra hours
• Able to work with high pressure environment
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or equivalent technical degree
Experience on Huawei Equipments will be added advantage.