Datacom Engineer (SEA)
ประเภทงาน : วิศวกรประกาศวันที่ : 15 กุมภาพันธ์ 2562
- Responsible for handling all technical problems in running projects and devices under rollout, achieving customer acceptance / satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
- Responsible for assurance of customer agreed technical standards both for projects & for customer support services.
- Responsible to support the implementation manager to control the quality of the project.
- Responsible to communicate with oversea project to confirm the requirement, support the design and make the work plan.
- Responsible to manage and guide local team and subcon
- Products/Technical Knowledge update through self-learning techniques, to meet upcoming service requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Communication, or related field of study
- 3-5 years of working experience in Datacom
- Working Language English and Thai, preferred Chinese
- Have the working knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, VRRP, OSPF, L2VPN / L3VPN, MP-BGP, BFD etc.
- Preferred to have working experience on Huawei NE/ATN series.
- Preferred to have CCNA
- Have the ability to abstract project requirements, through participation in project evaluation/implementation process.
- Fully familiar with prevalent telecom industry standards / specifications like ITU-T, ETSI etc and been able to draw technical specifications as per customer's requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
- Have a strong personal interest in developing self-professional competencies and skills