Software Engineer - Post Trade Product
ประเภทงาน : Programmer/System Admin/ITประกาศวันที่ : 18 กุมภาพันธ์ 2562
Skilled in Java and experinced in Software Development
To work in world-class Foreign Exchange & Money Market’s products that have been used by hundreds of banks & financial institutes globally.
The products play critical roles in running everyday world financial operations.
To work in practical showcases of today trends & technology environment (both in-house tools & off-the-shelf), Agile, fully automated (Tests, Test Data simulations, builds) environment.
Collaborations with professional team members in UK, US, Bangkok, India.
- Coordinates with colleagues in requirement analysis of software development projects for both of technical and business's point of view. And translate into technical solutions, architecture, and design.
- Daily work in development activities will involve technical design creation, code review, implementation & unit testing.
- Establish, maintain and report the personal plan and schedule of own assignments.
- Ensure use of appropriate development processes
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team and Support team as well as other related parties
- At least 1 years of software development experience in Java programming.
- Skilled in object-oriented software development concept.
- A proactive, team player with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Possess drive and initiation and strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Bachelor degree or higher in computer or any related fields.
- Good command of written English, (spoken English is a plus).
- Background knowledge in Financial business application development is a plus.
- Additional information: candidates with experience in one or more of the followings is a plus.
- Oracle DB, IBM MQ Series, Spring
- Build Management / toolchain (Jenkins / Maven / Gradle / Bamboo)
- Gigaspaces / SWIFT / FIX
- Thai national or must be legally able to work in Thailand without the company having to obtain a work permit.
รายละเอียดบริษัท / สวัสดิการ
Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters and thousands of other sources, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, content and transaction venues –all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
WORKING AT REFINITIV THAILAND
We are part of an organization that powers global financial markets by providing the most extensive data, information, news and insights platform, to meet our customers’ most demanding needs across their investment, trading, wealth advisory, and risk management operations. A Refinitiv company in Thailand, Reuters Software (Thailand) Limited, has always been recognized as a leading technology company, hiring the best IT talents and cultivating them into highly skilled engineers and technologists capable of working alongside their colleagues in the US, UK, France and other countries around the world where Refinitiv operates.
Our location: U Chu Liang building, Rama 4 road. 10 minutes-walk from BTS Saladaeng and MRTSilom.
- Competitive total cash : Salary + Guaranteed bonus + Performance bonus
- Provident Fund
- Recognition Awards
- Service Milestone Award
- Interest free loans
- Education grant
Healthcare & Well Being
- Health insurance for staffs and their immediate family
- Dental care coverage
- Accidental & Life Insurance
- Annual physical check & vaccination
- Wellness & Fitness club membership subsidy
- In-house exercise classes
Learning & Development
- English skills
- Technical & Functional skills
- Management & Leadership skills
Employee Engagement Activities
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Program
- Employee activity clubs: Music, Football, Cycling, Photo, Mother
- Employee resource groups : Women’s Network, Pride at Work, Early Career Network
- Annual party, Singing contest, Music night
Facebook: Refinitiv Thailand Careers
Please send your resume to email@example.com and identify the position you want to apply to
Or visit our career page https://jobs.refinitiv.com/ListJobs/All/Search/TR-Other-Locations/Thailand
34th Floor, U Chu Liang Bldg. 968 Rama IV RoadSilom, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500 เขตBangrak จังหวัดกรุงเทพมหานคร 10500
อีเมล์ : firstname.lastname@example.org โทร : 02-648-9000 เว็บไซต์ : https://www.refinitiv.com
ใกล้กับสถานีรถไฟฟ้า BTS : สถานีศาลาแดง
ใกล้กับสถานีรถไฟฟ้า MRT : สถานีสีลม